TheAmusementMile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My fan made Arkham City story

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My fan made Arkham City story - Page 2 Empty Re: My fan made Arkham City story

Post  arkhamcityrocks Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:37 am

Thanks,what do you think of what I'm doing?Oh btw,you're surprised that I didn't start with Catwoman like in the demo.Well it's said in a review that the full game will start completely different.

arkhamcityrocks
Humpty Dumpty

http://batmanarkhamcity.forumegypt.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkham Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 pm

YEAH,IVE BEEN PERMANATELY BANNED!

Arkham
Baby Doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkham Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS

Arkham
Baby Doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkham Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:03 pm

FUCKITY NIPPLE POOP FACE

Arkham
Baby Doll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:06 pm

You notice Arkham that I could...

1. Give out your IPadress to EVERYONE on the site...and you wouldnt want that right?

2. Keep banning you until you decide to move on and actually GET A LIFE.

3. Plainly send an email to forumotion having them check the site everyday and block your IPadress from EVERY Forumotion site.

Very Happy
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

https://amusementmile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcityrocks Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Jokers Little Developer wrote:You notice Arkham that I could...

1. Give out your IPadress to EVERYONE on the site...and you wouldnt want that right?

2. Keep banning you until you decide to move on and actually GET A LIFE.

3. Plainly send an email to forumotion having them check the site everyday and block your IPadress from EVERY Forumotion site.

Very Happy
You still didn't answer me.What do you think of my fan-made story?Btw,Im not done yet with the story.

arkhamcityrocks
Humpty Dumpty

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:41 pm

I havent read your story yet. Ill read it later. Cool
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcityrocks Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:53 am

Chapter 7: Hanging Cat.
Batman left Strange,when he left a TYGER guard followed him.
Batman decided to strike fear inside him instead of hitting him.He threw a batarang next to the floor the TYGER guard's standing on,he then glide-kicked him,which knocked him out.He took an Encryption key from him.Batman goes to the roof top of Ace Chemicals.
Batman: Alfred,I took an Encryption key from a TYGER guard.I'm going to hack into their communication.
Batman then puts the Encryption key in his Cryptographic Sequencer.He keeps tuning it till he decodes the broadcast.It says"New Signal Detected".
TYGER guard talking from broadcast: All units this is air TYGER four.We have confirmation that prisoner 4011 is in the courthouse,I repeat Catwoman is in the courthouse.
Strange talking from the broadcast: Is she in danger?
TYGER guard talking from broadcast:Affirmative,target's being held by Dent.We believe he intends to kill her.How should we proceed?
Strange talking from broadcast:Hhmhmhm Stand down,let two-face have his fun.
TYGER guard talking from broadcast: Understood.
Batman: That doesn't sound good.
Alfred: No it does not,Mr Dent's predilection for more things binary might not end well for Ms Kyle.
Batman: If there's one person on Arkham City who knows what's really going on it's her.I need to find Catwoman now.
Batman then glides off the Ace roof top and dives boost.He heads to Jack Ryder.
Jack Ryder to the thugs: I don't know.Please if I knew I'd tell you.
Thug 1: Hey,you gotta save this big world a pain.
Thug 2: And if you know nothin'.We could just have fu-Batman then drops on the thug.
Thug 3: He's here!
Batman then flips in mid-air and kicks a thug in the face.He then evades and kicks another thug in the face.The Riddler Informant then throws a punch on him.Batman counters by catching his hand and then giving him an elbow attack to his arm and then gives him another elbow to the face.Another thug rushes at Batman to kick him.But Batman holds his leg and then throws him making the thug flip backwards and then kicks him.He then cape stuns two thugs,jumps over a thug that's about to hit him by evading on him,and then crouches and punches him in the back.He then takes down a thug by holding his arm,flipping him over and then breaks his arm.
He then throws 3 batarangs,one after one,he then evades over a thug and bat-claw slams him.The Riddler Informant then tries to punch Batman,Batman catches his hand and slaps his head with his two hands.He then kicks a thug right in the face.Counters a thug that's trying to kick him by kicking him in the stomach and then flips over him and kicks his head.He then jumps and does a kung-fu jump kick on a thug.Then evades and take downs a thug by rollin' on the ground and then taking his leg and then breaks it.He then knee-attacks a thug in the stomach.He then jumps and punches a thug in the face.He then jumps and flips backwards towards a thug and then kicks him with both of his legs.It's only Batman and the informant.The informant goes to kick Batman,but then Batman evades over him and cape stuns him two times and then holds him from his neck.
Batman: I know you work for Riddler.
Riddler Informant: PLEASE,DON'T HURT ME!I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANNA KNOW.
Batman: Where are the Riddler trophies.
Riddler Informant: Which one?There are hundreds of them!
Batman: Tell me everyone you know.
Riddler Informant: There's one on a roof top that's in a cage,and there's one on a weak wall,and the last one is on a roof top.
Batman: It's been a pleasure.
Batman then punches the Informant which knocks him out and throws him.
Riddler trophies added in the map.
Batman talks to Jack Ryder.
Jack Ryder: The name's Ryder,Jack Ryder.
Batman: The T.V reporter.
Jack Ryder: Yeah,you a fan?
Batman: No,what are you doing here?
Jack Ryder: You tell me,I was doin' the piece on Strange.Look around you,does this seem like a good idea to you?
Batman: What did you find out?
Jack Ryder: The official line is that he's been out of the country,studying some kind of of Radical therapy technique, I did some dig-in,found a guy who claimed Strange caused his breakdown,seems that after the Professor cured him,he couldn't even remember his name.I wasn't so sure,I saw some poor guy that was dragged off and I was being processed,Strange was picking his victims personal.
Jack Ryder then runs and Batman grapples to a roof top.
Strange in the speatherapykers: You are now a permanent Inmate of Arkham City.
Batman glides to a weak wall,breaks it with his legs while gliding and takes the trophy.
Batman heads to the courthouse.
He grapples to a Gargoyle.
Thug 1: We're all sittin' here in the cold,while all the good stuff ain't here but there.
Thug 2: Let's do it Two-Faces.
Thug 3: Yeah don't let him start tossing that coin.
Batman glide-kicks a thug.
He punches a thug,throws 3 batarangs,performs a beat down on a thug and then kicks him with his knee.Batman then knocks out all the thugs.
He enters all the courthouse.
Two-Face: Welcome ladies and"Scarred side appears" Punks.
Two-Face: I'd like to give you a surprise,"scarred side" and if you don't like it ,I'll kill you.We are the future of Gotham"Shoots gun upside"
Two-Face tosses the coin two times and then says: The only way to get by in this place is to get our selves some respect"his scarred side appears'"FEAR,that's how we get respect,show them all how we do things."The good side" You should be fair though,this is a place of justice after all"The scarred side" SCREW JUSTICE,kill her and they'll all fear us.Bring her out.
Then the carpet's off and it shows Catwoman handing from a rope upside-down a vat of acid.
Catwoman: You certainly know how to keep a girl hangin' Harv,hey,have you got some work done?
Two-Face bitch-slaps Catwoman: That's for stealing from us,NO ONE STEALS FROM US!
Catwoman: I'm sorry I've been a bad Kitty,untie me,and I'll make it up for you.
Two-Face: Let's see if the coin thinks you're tellin' the truth"tosses coin,it's the good side" "Good side Harvey" This court is now in session.
TO BE CONTINUED.

arkhamcityrocks
Humpty Dumpty

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:34 am

I read some of it. Its OK like everything happens TO fast. Make it more slower and it will be better. Also why is it written in play form?
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcityrocks Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 am

Jokers Little Developer wrote:I read some of it. Its OK like everything happens TO fast. Make it more slower and it will be better. Also why is it written in play form?
I think it's better in play form.Tell me what chapters did you read.

arkhamcityrocks
Humpty Dumpty

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:34 am

I just read Hanging Cat. I LOVE how you changed the riddler informat conversation into soemthing that makes sense though. Very Happy
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcityrocks Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Jokers Little Developer wrote:I just read Hanging Cat. I LOVE how you changed the riddler informat conversation into soemthing that makes sense though. Very Happy
Thanks,I'm currently doing Chapter 8.

arkhamcityrocks
Humpty Dumpty

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcityrocks Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Chapter 8:Heads or Tails Kitty Cat?
The crowd of thugs cheer.
Batman turns on Detective mode,he sees a sniper above him.
He climbs the ladder and says: Taking out the thug with the gun is the key,without him: The rest of the room won't be a problem.
Batman chokes the punk.
He walks on the rope and lands in the room.
Thug 1: He's here Two-Face!
Two-Face: "Good side"Oh look Batman has arrived,grab him"Scarred side" and cut him in two.
Batman faces the thugs.He taunts them by saying: You're all going down.
75% Of the thugs run in fear and terror.Then they're only 6 thugs.
Batman bat-claw slams a Thug which knocks him out,another thug throws a char at Batman,he catches it and throws it back.He then tackles a thug and breaks him foot.3 more to knock out.
Two-Face starts shootin' at Batman while Batman's beating the thugs.He evades the shot and punches a thug in the head and does a beat down and then jumps on him and then instead of slamming him he jumps off him and jumps to the other thug and slams him with his two fists,then he beatdowns a thug with kicks and then elbow-slams him in the shoulder.
Two-Face shoots Batman and says: Objection."He cools down the gun with his breath" Overruled.He then opens the door by kicking it and points the gun at Catwoman's head.
Two-Face: Heads or tails kitty cat?
Catwoman: Which one lets me out of here alive?
Two-Face tosses the coin,and it's the scarred side.
Two-Face: Not this one,TIME TO DIE.
Catwoman: I vote for stay of execution."She goes through the metal chains because she's so thin and then claws Two-Face and back flips on the edge.
Two-Face screams in pain as she clawed his eye and it's bleeding.
Catwoman: No gun Harv?Shame,this is gonna hurt"Gets out claws"
Two-Face: "gets another gun out"TWO GUNS BITCH-suddenly,Batman pulled Two-Face with his Bat-claw and tied him up.It seems like his suit is damaged because of the gun shot Two-Face did to him.
Catwoman says while Batman pulls Two-Face: And I thought a cat was with 9 lives
Catwoman goes to him and says in a sexy voice: How's it hangin' Harv?"She kicks him in the stomach and gets the chip from his pocked and puts it in her pocket.
Catwoman turns to Batman and says: Anyone ever tell you that you're full of surprises?
Batman: I figured you could use my help Selina.
Catwoman: You're right,I think I broke a nail back there.
Batman: Funny.
Catwoman: So what do you need MR Detective?
Batman: Protocol 10.
Catwoman: Never heard of it.
Batman: That's not what I wanted to hear,what about Strange?
Catwoman: He's been missin' for years,and then he's in charge of Arkham City.Rumor says that he's been working with Joker,planning something very special just for you,maybe that's Protocol 10.
Then suddenly a sniper locks Catwoman as a target,it's the Joker!
Joker: Twinkle Twinkle little bat,watch me kill your favorite Cat.HEHEHAHA"Coughs"
Catwoman: The X-"Batman sees the sniper dot and moves Catwoman out of the way right when Joker shoots and she says while being moved": WHAT THE HELL?
Joker: See ya soon bats,HEHAHAHAHA"Cough"
Batman: It was Joker,you're not safe here.No one is.
Catwoman: Nine lives remember?
TO BE CONTINUED.

Last edited by arkhamcityrocks on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

arkhamcityrocks
Humpty Dumpty

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:44 pm

...Joker didnt say nine lives remember.
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcityrocks Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Jokers Little Developer wrote:...Joker didnt say nine lives remember.
Oh dammit,I messed up.I'll fix it.

arkhamcityrocks
Humpty Dumpty

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcityrocks Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 am

Chapter 9: Medical Center.
Catwoman left the courthouse.Leaving Batman to scan the bullet holes to track the sniper down.After he scanned them it seems that it came from the top of the church which is the Medical Center.
Batman headed to it,he entered only to find Harley Quinn.
Harley Quinn: Ahh!B-man,ya here.
Harley rushes at Batman with a a spin-flip Attack,Batman grabs her from the leg and throws her.
Thug 1: Leave the lady alone.
Harley: Thanks boys.It'd be a shame to get blood all over my nice new outfit.I hope ya ready for this giant prison,Mr J has a lot of surprises!
Harley gets out of the church,only Batman and the 4 armed Henchmen.
Thug 1: Uhh should we shoot him now?
Thug 2: I dunno..
Thug 3: You knuckleheads,shoot him now!Don't give him a chance to escape.
Thug 4: Calm down,we have him on sight.If he makes a move we shoot him in sight.It's not like he's gonna drop a smoke bomb and escape.
Batman actually does that,he throws the smoke pellet in the ground and grapples up.
Due to the thugs' surprise.They say.
Thug 3: Now look what you done.You gave him an idea.
Thug 1: Yeah yeah.
Thug 1 and Thug 3 go to the back of the church standing together,Thug 2 goes behind a wooden wall with a hostage,and thug 4 hides under an edge.
Batman glides behind the two thugs( Thug 1 and Thug 3),and bashes their heads together.
Our Dark Knight grapples up and goes to the edge,hangs from it and then chokes the Thug under him with his legs,he then goes to the other side of the wooden wall,smashes it with his bare hands thanks to his armor,and slowly chokes down the last thug and then hits him in the head.
Batman: All clear,you're safe now.
Araon Cash: Thanks Batman.
Batman: Get out of here.
Batman climbs up to the top of the tower,there is nothing or no one in there except for a remote-controlled sniper and a few Jokers with a TV on their heads.
Joker appears in the TV.
Joker: Hello there batsy.
Batman: Joker.
Joker: I hoped you would come here,and I was right Hahaha!.
Batman: You need to stop this,it's out of control.
Joker: Batsy!This is the place for chaos.Now to shut your babbling bat-mouth.10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1-Batman quickly crashes through the glass and glides,the tower explodes.
TO BE CONTINUED.

arkhamcityrocks
Humpty Dumpty

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcityrocks Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 am

Chapter 10: Say hi to the new gadget.
After Batman left the church,he followed the radio signal which lead him to Joker's home.
After minutes of gliding and dive bombing,our Dark Knight arrives.
All ways to enter are locked.
Batman: Alfred,all the ways to enter are locked.
Alfred: Why don't you try the main door?
Batman: Why didn't I think of that.
Alfred: Let's see,if all the doors to the building are locked,them maybe.....No,it's suicide.
Batman: The main chimney?OK then.
Batman grapples to the main chimney and dives to it,he lands on a rope above molten metal.Batman keeps going till he's underground.
Thug 1: Do you really think Joker's sick?Yeah,he wants you think ta think that then WHAM.
Batman is blocked by the steam to the vent,he follows the pipe,and disables the steam.
He goes out of the vent and starts to beat up the thugs.
After he beats them,Harley appears.
Harley: What the hell are ya doin' here?You're supposed to be dead!
Batman goes to another door so he can save the doctor.
He enters the door,finds three armed thugs.
Thug 1: Let's hope Batman doesn't come here.
Thug 2: Ya scared of the big bad bat?
Thug 1: Well,not really scared but...............He broke three of my ribs back at the Asylum and my arm 6 months ago.
Thug 2: Then make sure he doesn't come too close.
Thug 1: Easier said than done man,you never seen him in action.
Thug 2: And when I do,I'll shoot him in the face.Harley wants him dead,and I wanna piece of Harley.
Thug 1: Are you insane?Harley?!Have you forgotten about her boyfriend?
Thug 2: Way I hear it,the whole world would have forgotten about her boyfriend soon enough,then,I get a ride on the Harley.
Thug 1: Or a bullet in the face.Seriously,don't get too cocky.
Batman sneaks up,he drops down and chokes a thug.
He then gets close to the two thugs,he bashes their heads together.
Batman tries to open the door,Batman: Locked.
Batman dives through the window.
He finds 6 armed henchmen.The room where the Doctor is taken a hostage.
Thug 1: Heh,did ya hear that last doctor was makin'?
Thug 2: Yeah.
Thug 1: That was funny,she's one of the scream ones.
Batman bashes their heads together.
He grapples up to a gargoyle.
He finds a thug under him,Batman performs an inverted take down on the thug.
Thug 3: WHAT ARE YA DOIN'?
Batman drops the thug.
Thug3:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Thug 4: Oh my god,did you hear that?
Thug 5: Shut up,spread out and find the Bat-freak.
Thug 6 to the Doctor: Heheheh,I can do this all night bitch.
Batman drops,he pulls Thug 5 with the bat-claw which knocks him out.
Thug 4 follows the noise.
Thug 4: Oh no, the Bat-freak took out another one!
Batman then silent take downs thug 4.
Thug 6 to the Doc: We can let the pain go,if you tell us how to fix J.
Batman goes to a vent,he goes to another vent,he breaks through it and take downs the last thug.
Batman saves the doctor and says: Can you stand?
Doctor: What's wrong with these people?That crazy women thinks I can fix the Joker.
Batman: What's wrong with him?
Doctor: There's some toxin in his blood,it's killing him.He blames something called Titan.
Batman: Titan?!
Doctor: Yeah,do you what he's talking about?
Harley talking from robot: Uh uh Doc,isn't this info supposed to be secret?Boys,make sure ya don't let that vermin escape.
The thugs outside lock the door.
Doctor: Atleast we're safe here,right?
Batman looks to a safe,he opens it and gets something out of it.
Doctor: What the hell are you doing?
Batman sticks the piece out of the safe with one of his grapnel guns and other things.
Batman: I need to get out of here,someone needs to stop Joker.
He finishes the gadget,it's the Remote Electrical Charge.
Batman: Wait here Doctor,if anyone comes in.Escape.
TO BE CONTINUED.

arkhamcityrocks
Humpty Dumpty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2