My Fan-Made Arkham City Story

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Fan-Made Arkham City Story

Post  arkhamcitydood on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Over the past 3 months, ive been writing my own Arkham City story.

Im halfway done, and theres a lot in it. I will post the first few chapters soon, but in the meantime, let me give you the basics you need to know.

-Oracle is kidnapped
-the story is written in first person, for example: CHAPTER 1: Batman (then it discusses batman in his words like "I must stop zsasz") CHAPTER 2: Joker (then Joker talks) and so on.
-Joker, Hugo, Penguin and Two-Face arent the only gang owners in Arkham City.
-Maroni is included. He owns a mafia that got arrested at the same time, and they stuck with him. He is presented in a wheelchair.
-Protocol 10 will be explained.
-Theres about 2 or 3 times the amount of characters confirmed already.
-Side-Mission villians include Zsasz, The Calculator (expert hacker), Calendar Man (who has a big mini role), Clayface and the Riddler
-The first few chapters are a bit weak. After the Solomon Grundy encounter, it gets better,
-Hugo hires many inmates to get Batman for him. Deathstroke is his second in command, as the abromavi twins are joker and penguins second in command.
-Little people die, but there are some deaths.

Stay tuned for more!

arkhamcitydood
Admin

View user profile http://amusementmile.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Fan-Made Arkham City Story

Post  Jokers Little Developer on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Nice. Sounds intresting.
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

View user profile http://amusementmile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:56 pm

thanks dev, i didnt see that comment. wierd.

Chapter 1 (Introduction): Batman
The events of Arkham Asylum have been over for a year. Joker has been stopped for now, at his weakest point. Quincy Sharp has become Gotham’s mayor and had big plans. I am aware of his plans now, and I’m taking full precaution. Sharp has hired his psychiatrist, Professor Hugo Strange, to be Gotham’s Warden. Sharp recently took out a whole section of Gotham and built it into one big jail called “Arkham City”. The criminals can walk free as they wish, but if they try to escape, the guards hired by Hugo Strange, Tyger, will kill them. I’ve been watching since the start. Penguin was told to stay there until it was built. He refused, and killed the guards then and there. I then saw a weird looking man with a gun aimed at Penguin. He shot Penguin. I jumped up to the fence, but he was not dead. He was shot by a sleepy dart. The covered man came out of the shadows and revealed his face. Deathstroke. He’s a hired mercenary for Hugo Strange, and is head of Tyger. The best part: he’s actually a criminal. I have Alfred to back me up. Oracle has gone missing, and I doubt I’ll find her within minutes. I know she’s inside Arkham City; I just need to find out where.
Joker was sent to the city a few days ago when Penguin was first in, and was almost slaughtered by Arkham guards who lost friends from his men. Harley saved him and killed the guards. Although, the survivors have all of a suddenly disappeared too in the city recently without a trace. Anyway, Catwoman and Two-Face have been sent to Arkham City yesterday. Two-Face plans on publicly executing Catwoman today, and I have everything I need to stop him. I head inside the city, and my adventure begins.
Hugo Strange had set up a plan with Two-Face to kill Catwoman so he could gain fame, while Strange gets some of my moves. Deathstroke is Hugo’s mailman. He is told what to do and what to say to others, so he’s forced to run about and do so. But I hear he’s being paid thousands of dollars a month. Strange must really need the help. He probably hired him because he’s the only one who has a fair chance of beating me between him and any Tyger guard.
I glided my way to Two-Face’s court. Outside were a bunch of thugs in Two-Face’s gang. I dived down to the floor, startling one of them. I quickly dispatched of them and headed inside. Catwoman was hung upside down over a pot of acid while Two-Face ranted about how he has to take control of Arkham City. I took out the sniper up top and threw him off the ledge. He fell unconscious while prisoners fled away in fear. “Agh! Kill Batman while I kill his girlfriend!”
I took out some thugs, but more came through. “Heads or tails, kitty cat?”
He flipped the coin up. I punched out the final thug and shot Harvey with my Batclaw. He hung over the acid, whining to be released. Catwoman kicked him in the stomach. Selina and I had a talk until a sniper shot almost hit her. I scanned the bullet when Selina left and found out where its direction came from. It was shot in a church across the street. I flew over, only to find Harley Quinn and a few Joker thugs.

Chapter 2: Alvaliable no later than 5:00 pm. its 3:00 right now.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eduardo Santi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:08 pm

I love arkhamcitydood nice history!
But now I will go to my work! Save my comics from my brother!
Eduardo Santi
Arrakhat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Chapter 2: Joker
Besides my flawless jokes, my favorite thing to do is prank Batman. He thought I’d be here in the church so he could stop me, but he’s wrong. I sent Harley and a bunch of thugs to take him out. Although, they won’t succeed haha! Harley was attacked by Batman and got sent straight to the floor. I laughed pretty hard! She told the thugs to kill him and she left the courthouse. Batman threw down a new gadget, a smoke pellet, and flew up to the top onto a gargoyle. The thugs evacuated to the hostages. Batman took the first two down first, by slamming their heads together. For the next one, he zipped down and choked the thug with his legs. The last one was amazing! He destroyed the wall with his fists and grabbed him. Choked him out. It was brilliant! He walked upstairs, and I greeted him. “Hello, Batman! *cough* How are you doing!? Wait, you thought I would sit here and let you take me? You’re more gullible than Big Bad Harv’!”
“This must stop, Joker.”
“No, it must never stop! You ruined my big break! Now, you die. Time for the countdown! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1”.
At the last second, he jumped out the window and flew away, leaving the tower. It blew up, killing the 4 men inside. Hahahahahaha! *cough cough*

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Chapter 3: Penguin
Batman is expected to be here soon. A bunch of cops tried to kill me, so I took ‘em down! Batman just broke in, so talk about timin’. “Ello’ Batman! You here for the cops, or me?”
“I was here for the hostages, but now I’m taking you down.”
“Hahahahaha! Look around you. There are thugs all around you, not to mention my big one-armed man over here! Those guys outside, they want in on my gang. Attention! First to take out Batman is in the gang! Welcome to hell!”
It was funny how he hurt those men, throwing them into the electric fence, throwing batarangs at their face, breaking bones. Once he finished, I took out a bazooka and fired it. It hit the ice statue and Batman fell down. “Oi, Batman! I got quite a surprise down there in store for you!”
Batman turned around and heard a familiar tune. “Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday.”

Chapter 4: Not Avaliable. Stay tuned tomorrow.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eduardo Santi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

I love arkhamcitydood good job
Eduardo Santi
Arrakhat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Thanks! The next after this next chapter i will limit the amount of posts i post for this. I need to edit them a bit.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good.

Post  Knop on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 am

Good. I like it.
Knop
Admin

View user profile http://plus4chan.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 am

thanks Knop! Next chapter will be on within a few minutes.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Chapter 4: Batman
It was Grundy! He was locked in the basement when I investigated Penguins group! The chains were keeping Grundy tied back, and the electricity was keeping him from breaking the chains off. I took a few steps back. Grundy’s chains were off now, and he lunged for me. I threw a batarang at his eye, causing him to stop for a minute. I jumped through the sewer hole, and avoided Grundy’s hand from grabbing me. The sewers are way darker than Arkham Asylum now. I saw the next sewer exit, but I was attacked by rats. Then, a man came up and made the rats stop. “Hello Batman! Remember me? The Ratcatcher? Hugo hired me to secure the sewers. You, my friendly Bat, are going to die!”
I kicked Otis in the face and jumped to the exit. I got out safely, but I know that he isn’t through with me yet, but he will be. I then saw a few thugs beating on Jack Ryder in the background. I beat the guards, except for one who was a different thug. I interrogated him. “I know you’re working for him!”
He gave me locations to a few hidden items. I helped up Jack and talked to him. He told me that he was in here because of Hugo Strange. He wanted to investigate Arkham City himself. I told him to call for help, but the power shut down. Then, a TV monitor flashed on. “Hello, Batman. I’m The Calculator, you’re average criminal. This time, I’m gonna beat you by taking away you’re number one use of help. Electricity. Now you can’t contact anyone, or use a map. That’s right; I’m a professional hacker now. Strange can’t find me, neither can you.”
The cables started to shoot up electricity. One flew up and zapped me. Calculator started to laugh and the monitor turned off from the power running out. Instead, he walked up the stairs on the roof I was on. When I looked down the building, prisoners were wondering what happened around them. “See, Batman. I’m right here. Take me out!”
I jumped at him. I went right through his body like it was air. “A hologram. Made by yours truly, Hugo Strange. See, he hired me to take you out, so he gave me some cool and useful crap. I decided to hide and take you out myself. I gotta go! Hope I helped you in your ‘quest’.”
His hologram disappeared. I knew something like this would happen. Although if I remember correctly, Calculator had a terrible odor. I saw him before I entered being beaten by Tyger mercenaries. If I can remember where it was, I can use my detective mode to track the scent down.
I told Ryder to hide in the safest place, the Library. I got the hidden items, and then received a note under the last one. It showed me the location of a new room behind a wall that I needed to enter. Before I could go, I saw a generator. I turned it on. The electricity was restored to the part of the city I was in. Only 14 generators left, Calculator. In the distance, I saw my old enemy, Black Mask, loading bombs in a covered wagon. His tiny gang helped him too. I contacted Tim Drake, AKA Robin, to stop him. I needed to check out that hidden room first.

Chapter 5: Avaliable in between today and early tomorrow

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

LOVE YOUR JOB arkhamcitydood

Post  Eduardo Santi on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 pm

I LOVE IT! sunny
Eduardo Santi
Arrakhat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 am

Chapter 5: Tim Drake

Batman told me to see what Black Mask is up to. Fine, I’ll go. It couldn’t possible kill me. I leap my way over to the building where Black Mask is “hiding”. When I arrive, Black Mask seems to be gone, along with the wagons and thugs. I contact Batman, but the signal is lost from where he is. I remember him telling me he had to turn a generator on, so he’d be occupied for a while. I used my detective vision on the nearby wagon tires. The trail led over Sionis Industries, Black Mask’s old business. I took out a few thugs, and saw Joker and Black Mask having a conversation. Joker was coughing up a storm while Black Mask was asking for his old home back. Joker replied “This is my home now. The mayor of the city gets the nicest place, and that’s me”.
Black Mask didn’t like that. He took out a button and threatened to blow the place up. I leaped off the gargoyle I was perched on, and took out Black Mask first. I then took out the other thugs, who were armed with knives, pistols, and tazers. I didn’t take out Joker, since I had no purpose to do so, but I told him not to do anything stupid. I brought Black Mask to Aaron Cash, who was sitting in the GCPD building with Commissioner Gordon. A few minutes later, batman contacted me. “I turned on two more generators, so there’s 12 left to turn on. Then I can find Calculator. How’s Black Mask? Did you hurt him too badly?”
“Don’t worry, Bruce. Mr. Sionis is just fine. He tried to blow up his factory since Joker wouldn’t let him have it back.”
“Good to hear. I’m going to check that room now. Be careful, Robin.”
A voice behind me said “Did you just say ‘Bruce’, as in Bruce Wayne? He’s Batman!?”
I turned around and saw Calendar Man. I quickly punched him out and locked him in a vault in Gotham Bank. I told Batman to turn the power on when he met up with me. He didn’t look too happy at me. I threw a walkie talkie thing inside and a note that said “If you need to ask questions, call”.
Batman returned the power to the bank and the little area nearby it. He was one step closer to getting Calculator, and Hugo Strange.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 am

Chapter 6: Batman
Calendar Man figured out that I’m Batman… god. That’s the last thing I need right now. I found the wall with the hidden room. I broke down the wall, and entered. As soon as I entered, a generator was there. I flashed it on. Only 10 more generators to go. As the lights flickered on, so did a TV. “Hello, Dark Knight! It is me, The Riddler. Just wanna say great job for finding my hidden room. It will be the only one. Inside, I have a hostage for you to save! His name is Wallace Lauriello! A professional doctor and cured many, many men. Except for a little girl. She died because he was too stupid to clean the needle he used. She got infected, and died. Now, he swears to cure everybody and everything. He may be a great help to you if you can save him.”
I quickly ran in. He was tied to the ceiling with saw blades surrounding him. The floor was electrified, so I turned it off with my gadgets. I threw a batarang at a small electric box which stops the electricity. I ran over to a wall. I blew it up with my explosive gel. Next, the hostage was right next to me. A clock said 30 seconds left. I used my line launcher and grabbed Wallace and escaped. We fell out through the window, and I was hurt from the fall. Three or four Two-Face thugs walked up. Wallace punched them out for me while I was hurt. He brought me to his lab hidden inside the GCPD building. While I was inside, he told me he had a cure for Titan. He said he had loads of it in the bank. Near where Calendar Man was being held. I safely brought him there, but we were stopped by a bunch of inmates who said they kidnapped Robin. We were brought to a fighting arena, but Robin wasn’t there. Nobody was except for one person. “BATMAN! I knew you’d show up for your doom! Here, you die! I, Bane, will kill the Bat!”
“Bane, I don’t have time for this. I need to save lives!”
“Let’s make a deal then, retard! If you finish my first round of the first cup, Ill let you go. BUT, you’ve gotta come back. If not, I’ll break your back. Got it?”
“Okay Bane. Send in the thugs please?”
The thugs entered. There were at most 20 and they called themselves “The Scarred Men” because they all had scars on the same location. I took them out in a few minutes and Bane let me go, but reminded me to come back later. I left with Dr. Wallace, and we entered the bank. Calendar Man was up, talking to himself, wondering if he was dreaming about the Batman being Bruce Wayne scene. He knew it was real though. I could tell it in the way he talks. I told Wallace to stay until I came back for him.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 pm

this is starting to die Sad.

Full and complete character list avaliable on arkhamcity.co.uk for those who are interested.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eduardo Santi on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey can you you write an AC history for me? You make good job writing these posts guy!
And I need some training on drawing Batman(I think Imake good jobs but I have dreamed to draw an batman history).
Eduardo Santi
Arrakhat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:19 pm

conradoaccorsi wrote:Hey can you you write an AC history for me? You make good job writing these posts guy!
And I need some training on drawing Batman(I think Imake good jobs but I have dreamed to draw an batman history).

Whattya mean an AC history for you?

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eduardo Santi on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 pm

arkhamcitydood wrote:
conradoaccorsi wrote:Hey can you you write an AC history for me? You make good job writing these posts guy!

Whattya mean an AC history for you?
Yes
Eduardo Santi
Arrakhat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 pm

hehe. getting farther. Im really proud of this.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm

I think i might make one now. You got me in my nerdy mode.
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 pm

So far, I just got to introducing Deadshot. And he killed a character off that you all are very familiar with.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm

I made two parts of mine already you can read them in my topic: My fan-made Arkham City story
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Chapter 7: Hugo Strange
Batman is Bruce Wayne. I’m 100 percent sure of it. Silly little Robin blew it for him. Now, I can ruin him just by reminding him of his worst memories. But why do that when I can hire someone to do that. Someone who can make fear seem like its real. I called him in for a meeting. “So, doctor, how’s your time here in Arkham City been so far?”
“Pretty swell. Nothing wrong happened here yet. Why am I here though? You’ve never talked to me since just now. I’m the newest guy here. I should’ve gotten… a welcome home surprise haha.”
Nice joke. You’re here because I need your assistance. I have a Bat in the attic. You’re the only one who can scare it out, Doctor Crane.”
“Please, call me Scarecrow. I hate Crane. How much are you willing to pay me? Hell, how much are you going to give me? Money isn’t worth crap here.”
“Nothing. You will simply be executed in broad daylight in front of everyone if you do not cooperate. I suggest you help me, Scarecrow.”
“No, I suggest you help ME!”
He sprayed gas into my face. I fell on the floor, out cold. I woke up home. I lifted my body and Batman was there. He looked like a demon with a gun. He held the gun up to me. I was wrong this whole time. Batman does kill, he just plays the hero! I’ve failed! I screamed “ENOUGH. I’ll free you, Crane!”
I woke up from that hellish nightmare. Scarecrow was sitting there; looking like nothing of the ordinary was going on, even though I was lying on the floor. I got up and told him I’d free him if he caught Batman. He nodded, and left the building. “Deathstroke, come to my office immediately”.
He came up, looking bored and waiting for action. “Go follow Crane. If he fails to take Batman down, bring him to me.”
“What about Batman?”
“If possible, you may surely bring him here. If he’s still in top shape, leave him.”

Chapter 8: Batman
I went to the location I saw Calculator in a few days ago. I scanned the scent, and followed it. It led to a warehouse full of dead bodies that belonged to guards. I saw a wall that was easily taped up recently. I broke it, and saw a turned off computer. Calculator jumped behind and hit me across the face with a wooden plank. I took it out of his hands and slammed him across the face with it. He was knocked unconscious. I handcuffed him and brought him over to the GCPD building where some of the police hid. They’ll deal with him.
Now, all I have to do is restore the rest of the power to Arkham City. I studied the whole area I was in and easily remembered everyone’s location. Two-Face’s casino is located near the GCPD building, Penguins museum is near the hospital and Sionis Industries is impossible to miss. I turned on the rest of the power, and I contacted Alfred. “Sorry, Alfred. The power went out and I couldn’t contact you. Is there anything you needed to tell me?”
No, Master Bruce. Actually, there is one. The Calculator has access to the power supplies in Arkham City. May I suggest you take him down?”
Alfred, I took down Calculator a few minutes ago. The power won’t be much of an issue anymore.”
“Ah, alright Master Bruce. Have a pleasant evening.”
“Yeah, you too Alfred.”

Chapter 9: Robin
Bruce told me to stay put while he went to get the cure with the crazy doctor. I might as well interview Mr. Day while I’m stuck here. I went into the safe, grabbed him and violently threw him in a storage room. “Hello, Robin. What a nice day out. Did you know Friday is Chanukah? What’re your plans?
“I’m not Jewish. Now shut up and listen! How much do you remember hearing?”
“Oh, not much. Batman is Bruce Wayne. Today is Quincy Sharps birthday. Or was it Amadeus Arkham’s? Who knows they’re like twins.”
“I could kill you right now.”
“You don’t kill. You never will.”
“No, Batman doesn’t kill. Although I’d be glad to be the one to rip your brain out of your head.”
“I’m done talking. Take me to my cell so I can think in peace.”
I took him over to Two-Face’s court and threw in his cell in the basement. Behind me, I heard footsteps and turned around. Two-Face stood there. “Surprise! I called Harvey in so he can take you out,” said Calendar Man.
Two-Face looked at me and fired his gun. I dodged it, and it hit Calendar Man in the chest. He wasnt, but he looked hurt. I turned around and tackled Harvey. He screamed and called in a thug. He came in, holding a chainsaw. I took out my bow staff and smacked him in the face. He swung the chainsaw. I put my arm out to block it since there was metal on it. I punched him and kicked him in the face. He fell down to the floor. Three more men came down with RPG’s. Batman flew in and said to jump out the window he just came through. “WAIT! Don’t you dare go! Save me, please. Don’t let me die here, Batman,” Calendar Man said bleeding out of his chest. The thugs fired anyway, and we left. The rockets hit Julian and blew him up. “What happened, Robin!? I saw your note in the safe. Why was he bleeding?”
“Two-Face came in and tried to shoot me. I dodged it but… and… I’m sorry Bruce. I really am.”
“Don’t worry, I’m not mad at you. You did what you had to. Quick, lets leave before Two-Face finds us.”
We left the courthouse and headed back to the bank. I’m gonna take a long nap.

Chapter 10: The Diary of Quincy Sharp
Today is my 63rd birthday. If he were alive, today would also be Amadeus Arkham's birthday too. Dr. Strange gave me a computer expert that he said he 'found'. Honestly, I think he 'bought' her. He said she could do all my work if I don’t have the time. She also can hack into anything and has access to news in a second. What a splendid gift! By the looks of her, I don’t think she can do much. We were invited to a tea part hosted by Mad Hatter. Strange brought along a group of mercenaries. Jervis never meets with anyone while he’s in prison. So he must be really desperate for something. Once we walked into his party, I saw Joker and Harley dancing. Joker threw Harley away and walked to me. “Hey, Sharpie! Happy birthday! Long time no see. I bet you’d be willing to talk one day alone with me, right? Here’s my card. If you don’t find me, I’ll find you, and maybe kill you. Hahaha *cough*”.
After the menacing laughter, we walked to an office surrounded by card soldiers. We were taken to a private room inside the building. Inside were numerous pictures of a blonde haired girl with the caption “My beautiful Alice” under each one. Jervis approached us and told us to take a seat. Bane stormed in looking angrier than I’ve seen him in a while. “Strange, you WHAM! Where’s my venom! I’m running out and I need one for the Games later!”
“Now, now, Bane lets not get angry. I left it back in my office. I’ll grab it on my way to my next meeting and hand it to you. Okay?”
Bane grabbed the Warden and threatened him. Tyger guards fired at Bane. Bane dropped him and ran out. Jervis smiled, and asked if we’d like some tea. I refused, but Strange wanted some. “Coming right up, fellas,” he snapped his fingers. “Pour the Warden some tea boys. By the way, Strange, your gonna love it. Have you seen my thugs? There cards! A girl dressed up as a heart so I called her the Queen of Hearts. I killed her, and its like I took her men from her. Isn’t that just amazing?”
"How's your recovery been since you lost Alice, Jervis," said Strange, "I hope you're doing fine."
"Let's just say... I'm living."
The two chubby men, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumpoured out the tea. Hugo lifted the cup and threw it at Hatter’s face. “AGHH! IT BURNS! Kill him now!”
Joker was laughing and walked in. He took the whole pitcher of tea and splashed the brothers with it. They fell too. Strange was holding Jervis by his coat. “What was in that? Answer me, or my men will kill you you lonesly piece of crap!”
“Some really hot acid stuff. Please, help me! It got in my eyes!”
Strange punched him out and threw his body. Another man broke through the door. He was massive. About three times the size of Bane. It was Walrus! Strange and I ran out the back door while the mercenaries were being killed by Walrus. Mad Hatter has his own gang in Arkham City. This one was a big one. There were more people in this gang than any other gang in Arkham.

Chapter 11: Joker
The other day, I invited Sharp to come into my little building to see what its like being the Joker. He never showed up, so I dragged him out of his office. Funny thing was, there was no security at all. “Mista J would like to speak with ya now, Sharpie. Hurry up or I’ll have Mr. One Arm squish ya.”
“Sharpie, wassup my man? Happy late birthday. So, I had a question to ask you. But first, would you like some of my laughing fish? They’re the tastiest thing Arkham has to eat!”
“Um, no thanks. What was your question, Joker?”
“Ah yes. I need you to join my gang for a while. I know, your Mayor of Gotham, but listen; everyone here wants to eat you alive. With my protection, I’ll make sure these guys don’t lay a single fingernail on you. If they do, those nails will be chipped right off.”
“No thanks, Joker. I’ll be better off without an alliance.”
“Are you sure? You have clown written all over you. Your name is Quincy for Pete’s sake! That’s a casual name for a jester!”
“Nope, I’m fine. May I please go now? I have to catch up on some papers.”
“Not a problem. Harley!”
Harley takes out a flamethrower and a pile of papers and burns them. “Do we have a deal now?”
“No. Never. I won’t stick to your level, Joker.”
“Fine. Then I have a question to ask you, which Strange will ask you at some point. You know the computer expert you got for your birthday? Kill her. But Batman must see. Then you can catch him and bring him to Strange so he can do whatever he wants with his body.”
“Not until Strange asks me. He tells me what to do, not some low life scum operating a run down business with a gang.”
“Harsh. Alright, fine. Feel free to leave. But remember what we just discussed.”
Sharp left the room to go back to his office. He’ll kill her, I know he will. She is Batman’s weakness. Without her, Batman doesn’t know what to do with himself. Batman will be done. Anyway, I will be leaving to the games tonight. Catch ya there. Hahahahaha!

Chapter 12: Catwoman
Well, it’s been a long day today. First, I was almost killed. Now, I’m wanted by Strange. What should I do? Get backup in case I get in trouble. So, I went to the gardens to meet Poison Ivy. I asked for assistance with theft and combat support. She agreed on one condition. I’d have to steal back her tulip from the Penguins museum. As we headed over there, birds attacked us. Hawks, to be specific. I scratched one to death, and Ivy choked the rest with her vines. Just as we were heading in, Maxie Zeus and laughed at us. “What art thou doing now, Hermes? Stealing another worthless object? Oh, greetings, sister Demeter.”
No, Maxie, I’m getting Ivy back her tulip. What are you up to? Pretending to be a loser god?”
“SILENCE! I am ZEUS! I created Earth. Everything! do not mock me!”
He shocked me with lightning. Ivy’s eyes turned bright green and red and huge vines came from out of the museum windows. Maxie Zeus ran away with his chariot towards Olympus. Now, we entered the museum. Nobody was here. Puuurfect.

Chapter 13: Two-Face
The games are starting tonight. Every two weeks, games are held in honor of Maxie Zeus. There are races, strength tasks, swimming tasks, and fighting tasks. Since its winter, the games are indoors. Only one game is outdoors all the time, whether there’s rain, hail, a blizzard or a tornado, which is the elimination match. 20 people fight till death, and only 5 are left standing. The winners usually end up being the Abramavci twins, Prometheus, Solomon Grundy and Joker. This time, I heard Batman will appear in the crowd. If he does, everyone’s gonna jump in and break his bones.
The events are starting, with Maxie Zeus’s gang in the lead. After the fifth event, Penguins team takes the lead. Then mine at the end. Now, the elimination round is starting. All the fighters entered the arena, and Maxie Zeus counted up. “19. Where is the final competitor? He should be here!”
Then someone dived in from the sky. His cape gave him away completely. Batman. Everyone pulled out their guns. Then his face rose, and everyone put them away. “Ah, there you are Kite-Man. You’re just in time.”
Kite-Man looked up, and then walked to the fighters. Maxie Zeus had rung the bell, and the fight begun. Kite-Man took out a kite the size of a batarang and threw it. He pulled out a remote and pressed a button. A turret appeared from the kite and it fired at Razor. He fell down and died. This fight is definitely interesting. Someone’s already dead within 2 minutes. Haha, new record.
After 10 minutes (only Razor dead), the wall blew up and a mafia entered the building. In front, was the Infamous Maroni, the man who gave me these scars. I wanted to kill him. He always escapes me. This time, I’ve got him right where I want him. I pulled out my coin, and flipped it. I pulled out my sniper rifle from the briefcase under me and aimed carefully. Maroni moved at the last second, but I managed to shoot his left leg. Behind him, a man holding a propane tank dropped the tank. Something triggered the tank to explode. Maroni was hit, and his legs were burnt up. By the time He was being helped, it was too late. Batman entered the coliseum.

Chapter 14: Batman
This is insane! A whole crowd of thugs outnumber me. But I couldn’t let anyone die. If I don’t act quickly, Tyger will handle this themselves. Many people will be killed by Tyger, so I have to stop this now! Most of the audience left, but some of them jumped in. For some reason, Joker was defending me. Penguin landed down with his umbrella and aimed it at me. I jumped up, and it hit Solomon Grundy. Grundy freaked out, and chased after Penguin and his thugs. They left through the hole blown in from Maroni. Two-Face jumped down and flipped the coin. Joker tackled him and said “Hey, Harv. Long time no see! Get them, boys”.
Joker’s thugs chased Two-Face’s thugs around. Two-Face fled the scene, and his thugs were being chased out by Joker’s. Prometheus tackled me next. He took out a long sword, approximately a foot long. He lifted it, but I threw a smoke pellet at his face. Smoke entered his mask, which made him feel dizzy. Once his mask was off, I punched him in the face. Behind me were Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I quickly punched them in the face, knocking them out. Mad Hatter fled next with Walrus. “Goodbye, Batman. Walrus here isn’t on his daily dosage, so I’ll save him the energy for later. Ta-ta.”
Then, Maxie Zeus stood up from his chair looking pissed off beyond belief. “ENOUGH! STOP THIS FIGHTING NOW! I SHALL KILL BROTHER HADES MYSELF!”
In a flash, he swung his arm and I was struck by electricity. I pulled out a gun, waiting for Maxie to fire again. Once he did, I pulled it out and let the lightning hit the gun. Once the gun cooled off, I picked it up and shot Maxie with it. Electricity shot out, knocking Maxie Zeus right off his feet. It’s been months since the REC was actually recharged. With Maxie’s lightning, it’s even more powerful. I charged it up and fired it at the thugs surrounding me. Then, I was sliced. I turned around and saw an unfamiliar face. I scanned the person. His name was Mark Artolla. was arrested for drug possession, gang wars and killing the mayor of Gotham a few years back. I remember him now. I punched him in the chest, but my hand cracked. He wasn’t even wearing armor, it was his actual chest. I shocked him, which knocked him back a bit. Looking at him now, I realized how much bigger he actually is. I jumped over him and sprayed explosive gel on his back. When I blew it up, he flew forward and hit Maxie Zeus’s throne. Once I finally stopped him, Tyger came in. I had to act fast. I threw a smoke pellet and was tackled again. I saw a red light in front of me, and I was punched in the face. Whoever this is, can see through my smoke pellets with his glasses. Interesting. I threw a batarang at him and it knocked him off. I turned on my detective vision and saw his face. It was actually Kite-Man. His sun glasses almost made him look unnoticable. Kite-Man has definetely learned to adapt to Arkham, trying to survive on his own. I’m surprised Strange actually considers him a criminal. Kite-Man took out a hook attached to a long chain. He twirled the chain and tossed it to the top of the coliseum. He pressed a button, which pulled the chain towards the hook. After he hit the top of the coliseum, he leaped off and opened his kite. He flew away, just like I would. It looks like I've inspired a criminal hard enough for them to actually rip off my gadgetry and the way i glide around Gotham. I snatched Maroni, and escaped with him before Tyger killed him. I brought him to the infirmary, and they took care of him. Afterwards, I found the rest of the generators, a bunch of Riddler Trophies, and saved another hostage. Time I paid Dr. Wallace a visit. He might have a head on what I need to do to stop Strange.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:06 pm

lol. I like how you didnt read any of mine, because the comment came in a minute later than the one for Devs story. Retard.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:04 pm

youre telling me you read ALL that in one minute? Okay dumbass.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next