TheAmusementMile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fan-Made Arkham City Story

3 posters

Go down

My Fan-Made Arkham City Story Empty My Fan-Made Arkham City Story

Post  Jokers Little Developer Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

I will post new parts when I can. But heres part one:

Batman Arkham City
Part 1
The Damsel In Distress

It was a cold dark night. Snow was dancing in the sky and it was a sign. A sign that tonight there would be trouble. I am Bruce Wayne and tonight I will tell you how I saved Gotham City from its greatest threat. Hugo Strange.
Arkham City was a city being built in the center of Gotham, revolved around all the places that hold memories of my failures. I was in the Bat cave located under Wayne Manor. My butler Alfred was cooking a meal for me. “ Master Wayne what’s wrong?” He asked in his low British accent. At time I cant tell if he’s being sarcastic or not because he was a British actor and as I can tell they like to joke a lot.
“ I’m going into Arkham City tonight.” I said and he dropped his serving plate, which caused all of the soup to make a portrait on his tux.
“ Sir this is to dangerous.” He said and walked towards me. “ Why?”
“ Selina is in there.” I responded. “ And as you guessed she’s an easy target to those animals.” Alfred looked at me for a moment. Then he walked to a glass container and pulled a item of clothing out. And I knew what it was,
“ Then you will need this.” He said and handed me my bat suit. I nodded in agreement and I noticed that my partner Robin was standing by me.
“ I’m going solo Tim.” I told him and he looked away.
“ Bruce you NEED to take me.” He said. “ That night in the Asylum you almost DIED. Imagine what will happen now. Your stuck in a prison with all your foes. And you treat me like some bastard child that you think is useless.” He said as I put on my suit. As I turned to leave he put his hand on my shoulder. “ I’m going.” He said.
“ No you will STAY here.” I responded. “ Its to dangerous.”
“ Why because you’re worried I will end up like Jason?” He said and I looked down. He’s trying to play with my mind. I thought. Ignore him. I continued to walk towards the door fixing my cowl. “ BRUCE.” He yelled and I turned. There was an awkward silence. Then he said, “ Just promise me you won’t die.” He said and I nodded. I opened the metal door leading to the elevator and got in. Arkham City was my next stop.

I was perched on a rooftop overlooking Arkham City. I had my blue tooth strapped to the right ear of my cowl waiting for any call from Oracle. Then it rang. “ Oracle.” I said.
“ Master Bruce.” He quickly said. “ I will be taking Oracles place for the nightshift today.” I nodded which he obviously couldn’t see. But he knows me well enough. “ Listen quickly I have found Catwomans location. She is in the Court House about to be executed by Harvey Dent.”
“ How long do I have?” I said and Alfred replied with the worse answer possible.
“ Not long.” He said. I took a deep breath. And then I flew into the City gliding over the walls softly. I landed on a building. The Live Nudes stripper building.
“ Alfred estimated time until executed?” I asked.
“ Five minutes.” He said as I jumped of the building heading towards the Court House. “ And there are at least fifty men in there willing to help prevent you from stopping it. Even in the city Dent has a campaign going.”
“ He can’t help himself.” I said and I heard Alfred let out a little chuckle, which I ignored.
“ Sorry anyways there is one armed man in there. He is overlooking the center of the room on a high platform, which you can reach by stairs. That is if you want to be silent.”
“ Thanks Alfred, Ill keep in touch.” I had made it to the Court House and there were five guys standing outside. I perched myself on a nearby Gargoyle.
“ Why are we standing out here when all the actions happening in there?” One said and the other replied, “ Just do what Two- Face says.”
At that moment I swooped in and hit one in the head with my legs. I landed softly on his body. He was out. One of the thugs grabbed a bat and two left. It was me versus two. I quickly took the first ones bat and hit him with it in the head and as you could guess he was also out.
Usually the other would run but this thug stayed. He threw a punch, which I dodged, and then I grabbed him by the kneck. “ Stay out of my way.” I said and he nodded with a strange look on his face. I put him on the floor and he crawled into the darkness of the night.
I flew inside the courthouse through a window to hear a gunshot followed by thugs screaming, “ HES GOT A GUN!” I rushed to see what was going on. Two-face had pulled out a gun to shoot Catwoman. I ran to see a ladder, which I climbed in seconds. And as you guessed on the platform was a sniper like Alfred had described. I quickly took him out and then softly glided to the Center of the room and half of the men ran away screaming my name. They should be scared. They’re ALL scared. In the room were me and a couple of thugs. I threw batarangs at them quickly knocking most of them out except for one who was about to throw a chair at me.
I dodged the chair and kicked his face taking him out. Two-Face shot me in the chest and said, “ Objection. Overruled.” I saw him slowly flip his coin. It landed on tails. “ Time to die.” He told Catwoman.
He got his aim ready and I lunged at him. He fell to the floor. Catwoman untied herself and got on her feet. “ No gun Harve? Shame.” She said and readied her claws. “ This is gonna hurt.”
“ TWO GUNS BITCH!” Two-Face replied and quickly took out a pistol. Catwoman cowered in fear and I shot my bat-claw at his leg making him drop the pistol. He screamed. I tied him to a pole and hanged him over an acid tank.
“ I thought it was only Cats who had nine lives.” She said as she jumped to the floor with a flip.
“ What do you know about Strange.” I asked and she checked her nails.
“ He’s the crazy guy who owns this place. “ She said and I shook my head.
“ THAT’S NOT WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR.” I said and she moved back in fear.
“ I hear he’s been working with Joker.” She said. “ Something about Protocol 10.”
“ What about it?” I asked.
“ Rumor has it Joker and him cooked it up just for you.” She said and I noticed a green ray pointing at her left ear.
“ WATCH OUT!” I said and pushed her and a bullet flew by her hitting a wall.
“ WHAT THE HELL?” She screamed. Then she noticed the bullet.
“ It was Joker.” I said and turned on my detective mode. “ Your not safe here. No one is.”
“ I can take care of myself.” She said and whipped to the ceiling and waved while at it. She was gone. I would see her soon but for now I needed to forget about the damsel and worry about the distress.
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

https://amusementmile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Fan-Made Arkham City Story Empty Re: My Fan-Made Arkham City Story

Post  Jokers Little Developer Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:14 pm

And I just finished part two.

Part 2 A Cheerful Sunday Mass

As I exited the Court House and traced the bullet I heard a scream. I looked across the street to find Jack Ryder being beat by three thugs. I glided towards the thugs landing in front of a crying Jack cuddled like a ball. “ Hello.” I said and two thugs ran.
I grabbed the last by the kneck and said, “ I know you work for Riddler.” He looked away. I checked his pocket to find a list showing hidden places in the city. “ Thanks.” I said and threw him across the street.” Jack stood up very slowly.
“ Names Jack.” He said.
“ The TV reporter?” I asked.
“ Yeah.” He said. “ You a fan?”
“ No.” I responded. “ What do you know about Strange?”
“ Not much, just that when I did a piece on him some guys dragged me in here. They didn’t want me to talk to an inmate. Although the inmate told me a little. Seems that after work with the professor Strange caused his mental disorder.” Jack said.
“ Thanks.” I said. “ Stay safe.”
“ Yeah.” He said and ran away looking left to right making sure he wasn’t being followed.
Then I heard a voice. “ Good evening Arkham City.” It was the voice of the warden. Hugo Strange. “ The Batman is in the city!” He continued. “ Stay on watch!”
I grappled to a gargoyle and turned my detective mode on. Then I saw where the bullet was coming from. The Arkham City Chapel.

I was there in a few minutes. I entered through the door to see Harley Quinn and some thugs holding five doctors hostage. “ OH!” Said Harley. “ Hi B-man! It’s me! Sorry but Mr.J wishes to NOT be disturbed.”
“ Tell me where he is NOW.” I said.
“ ….Not upstairs?” She said and ran out the door waving a goodbye. The thugs stared at me and argued of what to do. I threw a smoke bomb and grappled to a gargoyle and watched them shoot nothing. They all ran to different areas and I glided behind two of them and knocked them both out. There were two more left. Each had their guns pointed at doctors. So I threw batarangs at their guns and grappled both of them to me and punched them both at the same time knocking them to the floor. Then I walked to the stairs of the Chapel.
As I grappled my way up I heard laughter. I finally noticed the noise was coming from the door beside me and I went in to find two Joker dummies holding TV’s and broadcasting Jokers ordinary messages.
“ Hello bats.” He said on the TV screen. “ I’m so glad you could make it. Anyways like Harvey I’m going after Catwoman so you have a choice. You can save her or you cant save her.”
“ Why wouldn’t I save her?” I said and he laughed.
“ That’s the mystery isn’t it detective?” He said. “ By the way you have about ten seconds until this building goes KA-BOOM. Just giving you a heads up kay?” I quickly burst out the window and glided away and the Chapel bursts to flames. I landed on the Courthouse and looked. The hostages had made it out. And I knew exactly were Joker was. Sionis Industries.
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arkhamcitydood Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Pretty good i guess. Seems like itd fit well.

arkhamcitydood
Admin

https://amusementmile.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:21 pm

This is my favorite part so far. Its part 3. In honor of Joker it will be in green.

Part 3 Mr. Hammer

As I glided my way to Sionis Industries I would pay no attention to the spotlights that got attracted to me as I passed. Tyger Helicopters would circle me but do nothing. They shouldn’t…and they wont.
I was entering the Industrial Zone and my compass in my detective vision said to be cautious. I would fly over thugs and they would stare and not say anything. They didn’t want to attract my attention.
I finally landed on the S of the Sionis sign. This reminded me of the time I had battled Roman Sionis. Another painful memory. I ignored it and I heard a voice. “ WELCOME INMATE!” It was the Joker talking. It was being blared by the speakers around Arkham City. Joker had hacked into Hugo’s broadcasting system somehow. “ YOU ARE NOW ABOUT TO ENTER THE NETHERWORLD. A WORLD OF FUN, MISCHIEF! AND A WORLD WERE THE ONLY PERSON YOU CAN ANSWER TO IS ALLAS YOURS TRULY, HEHE!”
Joker was willing to push me to my limits today. And he was my first target. I looked at a building far away and I turned on my detective vision. Inside of that building looking through the glass was a person. And that building was an office. Then the person waved. I squinted and turned my detective vision of. It was Joker.
Angrily I screamed and glided towards the office. I was going to take him out now. As I glided closer I noticed that he was sitting in a chair. And his face was not in good condition. I smashed through the glass. I was in the Jokers office. And tonight he would be stopped… once and for all.
“ So glad you could make it Batman.” He said and tried to stand up. He did but fell back on the chair. “ Ohhh. Sorry about that. Weve been at this for YEARS bats. And none of us are getting any younger.” He smiled his smile. Everytime he smiles someone dies. When he walks people cower. And when he sees me…he laughs. He’s crazy. A poor man. Who will never be fixed of his sickness.
“ What do you know about Strange? And why go after the doctors? What have they done to you?” I asked. He laughed. Then he took out a remote with one button from his pocket.
“ Oh bats.” He said. “ I could kill you…then again you need to warm-up.” He pressed the button and a hole opened where I was and I fell. I crashed on top of a table and hurt my back.
I stood up and looked ahead. Harley Quinn was there on top of a platform. “ WHATS WRONG WITH YOU B-MAN?” She said. “ You think you can just CRASH into Mr.J’s home and start tearing it to pieces. DON’T YOU KNOW HES SICK?!” She screamed. I grappled to the platform and a man with one arm holding a hammer kicked me straight in the face. I flew in a back flip and landed on my feet.
“ Meet Mr.Hammer.” Harley continued. “ He’s gonna teach ya’ some manners…” As she said it the man swung his hammer at me hitting me in the face. He was strong…but ive fought stronger. Some thugs joined him. One, two, three, four… there were seven of them. Not including Mr.Hammer.
I was about to attack when I noticed something. Hanging on the ceiling was a woman. She was an Arkham nurse. What was the deal with the doctors?
I threw a batarang at the rope and she fell. I glided through the thugs and caught her just as her feet touched the ground. “ Are you al-” I was hit in the head by Mr.Hammer’s foot. I flew in the air forwards. I fell and turned. It was on.
I lunged at him with a kick that went in his face. I did a roll on the floor and hit the thug that was running at me with a backhand. I turned and threw him at two other thugs. They were out cold. Mr. Hammer grabbed me from behind and smashed my head on the ground. He put his leg on my head and readied his hammer.
My eyeball saw him get ready to swing it and I threw a batarang at his right eye. He let out a small screech and I punched his face. I took this opportunity to get the Doctor. I grabbed her and ran towards a wall. She followed and I sprayed explosive gel on the wall. I waited for the thugs and Mr.Hammer to come. As they threw their attacks I pushed the Doctor, dodged and blew up the explosive gel at the same time. All the thugs flew in the air landing on their faces and backs when they touched the floor.
Mr.Hammer was standing but I did do something. He was rubbing his eyes and I noticed that the wall I exploded had a desk and case there. “ HARLEY!” Joker yelled and then coughed. “ You said he would never find it!” She shrugged and jumped from the platform. She ran at me with a bat.
I quickly opened the case to find one of my old weapons. The REC. Joker stole it when I battled him on the Gotham Library two years ago.
I used the REC to shock Harley she flew back from the blast and hit a wall. She fell on the ground. She was out of the game. I saw Mr.Hammer run at me. I shot the REC at him and the static made him jiggle. He turned in circles hitting walls with his hammer.
As he was busy I grappled to Jokers office. Joker wasn’t in there. I noticed an open door, which I followed. It led to stairs that I glided down. Joker was at the bottom of the basement coughing and such. He took out a gun and shot a bullet at me. I dodged and landed on the floor. He coughed and laughed as he opened a secret door and slammed it on my face.
I tried to open it. I noticed it must have been opened with a switch. But this was not the time to think. I quickly sprayed explosive gel and detonated it. I heard a scream. First I saw Harley who had somehow made it in there. She was screaming. Then I saw why.
On a wheel chair was The Joker who had probably thought that would have helped him escape. But heres what I was afraid of. He was slumped in the chair motionless. I turned on my detective vision. The scanner read…dead.
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Part 4

Part 4 The Tears Of A
Hero

I stood still for a second. The Joker was dead. Harley was crying her eyes out. Then I saw why the Doctors were needed. Harley was forcing them to help Joker. I saw a screen nearby that was showing his heart beats per minute stop. I knelt on the floor. Blood from Jokers mouth made its way onto the floor.
I grabbed it in my hands. I stood up. I turned. “ I’m sorry Harley.”
“ THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” She yelled and hit me in the back with her fists. I allowed her. I bowed my head in respect. Then I threw a smoke pellet on the floor and left…

“ Alfred.” I said speaking to my butler over the blue tooth. “Joker…he’s dead.”
“ What?” Alfred asked and I heard something crash. “ How?”
“ ….I did it.” I continued. “ On accident. Trying to save a doctor. I was determined to stop him forever tonight…and I did what was necessary. I got carried away…”
“ Sir you…”
“ I did. It was intentional. Deep down I wanted to do it. I wanted to take his life. I couldn’t control myself.” A tear made its way down my cheek.
“ What will you do?” Alfred asked and I thought.
“ I need to finish what I started. I need to take down Hugo. I get a feeling that Joker was his prime target.” I said. “ I get a feeling he’s poisoning the inmates. I don’t know why. But ill find out soon.”
“ Alright sir ill se what I can do,” Alfred said and then Robin interrupted with a loud, “ WAIT.”
“ What is it Tim?” I asked.
“ Let me go with you.” He said. “ Please, you NEED me. Bruce you still have to take down Hugo and he has a whole army. Please let me go.”
“ I figured you would have sneaked out by now.” I began. “ Fine come to Arkham City but STAY OUT OF MY WAY.”
“ Alright. You wont regret this Bruce.” He said. As the conversation ended I glided to Ace Chemicals and stood on the S of Chemicals. I looked down to see… Crime alley. I glided towards it and saw the roses I had put there two weeks ago. I landed on the floor crushing them. I picked them up.
As I knelt I put my hands together. I prayed for their forgiveness. I have taken a life… I told them. Then I stood up. Next would be Hugo…
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Knop Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:43 am

I wonder if some of the stuff on here would actually be in Arkham City...
Knop
Knop
Admin

http://plus4chan.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Part 5 A Visit To The Zoo

As I glided through the streets of the city I had noticed something. The Iceberg Lounge (Home to the famous Penguin) was…open?!
I had known that the Penguin was in Arkham City but…I wouldn’t think he would hide somewhere so obvious. I decided to go take a look. I slowly landed on a gargoyle on a building. The Live Nudes building. I looked at the entrance of the lounge.
There in clear view were four men. Penguins thugs. I tried to make out what they were saying. “ All these people fear the bat.” One said.
“ Yeah but much like him Penguins also an animal. And Batman has no chance against him with his little surprise.” Another said.
I glided softly to the platform on which they stood and kicked the first in the back of the head. He flew forwards falling on top of another thug. The other two had baseball bats. They swung them and I ducked.
“ IT ENDS TONIGHT!” Yelled one of the thugs. I grabbed his bat and hit the other thug with it. Then I lunged towards the one I was originally attacking and grabbed his jacket pulling him into the air with me. I glided to the top of the Iceberg lounge and he whimpered in fear.
“ Run.” I said and he did. He tripped a couple of times. I glared at him with my stone cold eyes and he screamed. I glided to the entrance of the Lounge.
I entered. Inside blood covered the walls, penguins waddled around, and a Polar bear could be seen feasting on the bodies of thugs.
I looked around to see a shadow. The shadow slowly disappeared with a loud “ AGGHHHHH!” It was followed by a small cackle.
Then I looked forward to find a man wearing a “ Dead cop shirt.”
“ HELP ME!” He said struggling. A bullet soared through his stomach and nearly hit me. The man fell on top of my feet and I looked straight ahead.
“ Batman.” The Penguin cackled. “ So glad you could join me.” I ran to him and he hit me with his umbrella and I fell backwards.
“ What are you up to Cobblepot?” I asked and he gave me a deadly grin.
“ Your about to find out.” He said. “ Boys!” He yelled and four thugs came. They grabbed my arms and legs and dragged me to what seemed like an arena. They threw me on the floor and turned to leave. They left through a door, which they locked. The Penguin had gone with them.
I looked up at a platform high in the air. A one armed man (Similar to the one Joker had) was holding a whimpering cop over the platform.
Penguin appeared next to the one armed man. “ My plan is simple.” Penguin began. “ Hire men to bring me what strikes ‘fear’ into us criminals minds. We have started of easy. From cops…to you.”
Thugs appeared behind the Penguin and cackled. “ You have a decision.” Oswald continued. “ You can be a good boy and let us have our fun, or spoil our night and try to stop us.” Right as that was said the one armed man dropped the cop, who landed on the floor…dead. They all laughed as I stared at the body.
I stood up. “ I was only here for the hostages.” I decided. “ But now…im taking you down to.” Penguin laughed.
“ Look around you.” He said and I did to find three cells full of thugs. “ These men want to join me. But unfortinually for them I only take the best…the ones who get killed tonight…YOU.” With a click of a button the Penguin had in his umbrella the cells opened and released and army of men.
They charged at me. First I threw three quick batarangs holding them of for about a second. Two of them threw punches at me. I took their heads and bashed them into each other. I turned around to find a chair spiraling towards me at full speed. I grabbed it and bashed a thug in the head with it.
Three thugs threw kicks at me. I jumped over their heads and watch them slip on the ice of the arena. I quickly grappled to the platform on which Penguin stood. As I reached for Penguins foot to bring him in the arena the one armed men crushed my tiny hand.
I fell of the platform and landed on my back. Thugs ran at me, most slipping on the ice. I stood up and grappled one of them towards me. I slammed him down onto the ground in mid-air.
I looked behind me to find another chair lunging at me. I ducked this one and I heard a “ URGHHH” Behind me. There were two thugs left. Both tried to run but I grappled them towards me. I ran up ones body and slammed his body as I slowly made my way to the ground.
I grabbed the last and threw him at the electric fence surrounding the arena. He yelled and fell to the ground out cold.
I looked at the Penguin. “ Impressive.” He said cleaning his umbrella with a tissue. He gave me an evil grin as the thugs laughed. Something was not right. He was acting like I was a dead man already.
Then I turned to see a Polar Bear charging at me. I leaped over it. I landed on my feet and almost fell, but regained my balance. I quickly threw a smoke pellet to the ground. The bear couldn’t see me. But Penguin shouted orders to it as if it could understand.
And it did. It growled and charged at me ignoring the smoke. It slammed me to the ground and opened its mouth. Its breath reeked like the smell of a dead rat. I sprayed explosive gel on my right arm quickly and threw a punch at its face. It flew all the way across the arena and landed on its behind. It tried to get up but had trouble doing so.
“ Somebody take Edmund to his cage.” Penguin said and a thug made his way down to the arena while attaching a hook to the plat form. Penguin cut it and laughed. The thug flew towards the ground and landed on his head with a loud CRACK!
“ A tasty desert.” Penguin said. “ Now finish the bat.” Penguin said and the bear slowly walked towards me. I jumped on its back when it was close enough and made it run into the electric fence. That would take him out for a while.
Penguin grinned. “ Now for the main event.” He said and pressed another button on his umbrella to make the floor under me explode. I landed in a cold dark room. He and his thugs laughed as I stood up.
“ There’s a surprise for you down there!” He said and I turned to find the killer mutant, Solomon Grundy.
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokers Little Developer Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Part 6 Sunday

Solomon was strapped to the wall with chains. “ Solomon Grundy.” He moaned. “ Born on a Monday…” Penguin laughed, as he broke free with the chains wrapped around his arms. The chains had giant metal balls at the end of them.
“ Solomon…” I said. “ What are you doing to him!” I yelled at Penguin. He just gave me another grin but this time his eyes widened. I turned as Solomon threw a punch, which I dodged. The force of the punch made a column in the room collapse and the left side of the roof exploded with two thugs hurtling to the ground screaming. They fell onto the ground and stood up. They both trembled in fear at the site of Solomon and me. Solomon threw another punch.
I dodged it and glided upwards doing a back flip and landing behind him. “ Christened on a Tuesday,” he moaned. He turned and roared at me. I threw a batarang at his face and he couldn’t see. “ Married on Wednesday…” He moaned regaining his sight.
“ You can’t win Batman.” Penguin said as he and some thugs cackled. Finally as Grundy said the final lines of his nursery rhyme he picked me up. He crushed me when all of a sudden he moaned and fell to the ground. He was out cold. But why?
“ Dead on…Sunday…” He said and shut his eyes. I stared at him and saw his glowing blue veins slowly fade away. His body slowly stopped. His mouth was shut. Was Solomon dead?
“ WHAT?!” Yelled Penguin. “ How can this be?” Then Solomon got up.
“ BORN ON A MONDAY!” He growled and threw a fist at Penguins platform sending it tumbling to the ground. Penguin crawled on the floor slowly making his way to his umbrella. He picked it up and pointed it at Grundy.
“ You’re a traitor.” He said. “ Now you d-” I grabbed the Penguin by his collared tux.
“ Its over.” I said. “ What do you know about Strange?” Penguin grinned at me.
“ That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” He said and I punched his face splattering blood on the floor. He slowly turned his grin into a angry frown. He gritted his teeth.
“ He’s working with Joker.” He said and I punched him again.
“ DON’T LIE.” I said. “ THE JOKER IS DEAD.”
“ And that is were you are wrong.” Penguin said. “ He still lives.” And with that I let him go and vanished.
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down