TheAmusementMile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced!

Go down

Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! Empty Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced!

Post  Jokers Little Developer Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Though a UK date has not yet been announced, it is highly likely that the game will launch on the 11th of November, as it is the conventional media release date for the UK, this is not confirmed. The French version of WbShop has the release date listed as 10th November, we've reached out for a statement,but this release date could well apply to the rest of Europe.

Thanks to Fan Favorite Forum Arkham City Co Uk for the info!
Jokers Little Developer
Jokers Little Developer
Admin

https://amusementmile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! Empty Re: Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:27 pm

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! Empty Re: Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:27 pm

BUT THATS NOT SUPRSING SINCE THIS FORUM HAS LESS MEMBERS THAT THE NEW JERSEY SOCIETY FOR SHIT APPRECIATION

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:28 pm

I LOVE THAT IN TOTAL,OVER MY VARIOUS ACCOUNTS,IVE MADE MORE POSTS THAN ANY OF YOU,AND I THINK MY POSTS NOW MAKE UP ABOUT HALF OF THE FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:29 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! 2969583985 Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! 2969583985 Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! 2969583985 Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! 2969583985 Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! 2969583985 Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! 2969583985 Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! 2969583985 Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! 2969583985 Arkham City PC Version Release Date Offically Announced! 2969583985

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down